Meaningful Beauty / returns
Received product 11/2016. Called and cancelled auto ship. Asked for return address, was told it was in the box with return documentation. There is no return address to send product to. I have called every month since then to get a return address. I finally get ahold of a c/s rep and am told that I can no longer return the product since it is past the 60 day policy. I have no complaints on the product, it was fine but did not do what I thought it would. Now, when people ask me why I didn't like the product, I will advise them that you cannot get ahold of anyone at that company to assist you once they know it is for a return. I believe if you believe in your product, you should return it if a customer is not happy. If this cannot be rectified, I will gladly add my name to the Class Action Suit against the company and representatives.
I would greatly appreciate a return address and refund when product is received.
I find it to be much less expensive for your company to refund the money due to me than to lose potential business when people hear the issues/problems that your company does not rectify.
More Meaningful Beauty Complaints & Reviews
- Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized billing 
- Meaningful Beauty - deceptive advetising and marketing 
- Meaningful Beauty - dissatisfied with product 
- GRC Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized charges 
- Meaningful Beauty - harassment & rip off & lies 
- Meaningful Beauty - did not receive my order
- Meaningful Beauty - cancelled order 
- Meaningful Beauty Vitamins - fraudulent ad/ misrepresentation
- Meaningful Beauty - won't refund my money 
- Meaningful Beauty - customer service