McAfee — unauthorised card charges
the date of the incident is the 1st October 2018
reference number is...
I called MacAfee for a refund of my yearly subscription as I had deactivated my plan and the money was taken, the person I spoke to on the phone authorised a full refund and the money was put back into my account on the 1st October 2018. the same day, within a few hours, the money was taken out again by MacAfee. I called the customer service team as soon as I had realised the money had gone out again and was told that it was the bank that had taken the money. I contacted the bank and was told that it was MacAfee who had taken the money out again and it was showing on my bank statement, which is attached. I have since contacted the customer service team who insist it that is not MacAfee who have taken the money out and the bank is liable. I am now at a loss as to what is going on as the bank statement clearly shows the outgoing money to MacAfee but you seem to not want to take responsibility and give me a refund for a product that I can not access as it has been cancelled.
please help me to resolve this as soon as possible.
More McAfee Complaints & Reviews
- McAfee - scam billing 
- Dri*McAfee Soft, Orderfind.Com - mcafee viruus protection 
- AT&T & Mcafee Pc Health Scan - hidden trojan virus 
- Mcafee Srcurity And iYogi Tech Support - h support scam 
- McAfee Anti - Viral Software / Virus Removal Service - complete rip-off 
- McAfee - mcafee internet security
- McAfee - cashback not received
- [Resolved] McAfee - taking money from my account a month before subscription expires 
- Mcafee, LLC - application: safe connect wifi hotspot vpn
- McAfee - autorenewal of antivirus software