MBI - Probiller.com — support / refund
So, in June 2016, I bought a 7$ one time montly membership to a porn site, and 2 days ago, I found out that they've been charging me 34$ for another site they apparently snuck into my base membership subscription.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Wilmington, DE This has been charged for around a total off 140$ at this point.
I had gotten no e-mail verification to this "extra" purchase, and when I demanded a refund, they said no. I mean, seriously? I'm gonna pay for a membership they snuck in, I never used, didnt want, & for sure didn't know about!?
More MBI - Probiller.com Complaints & Reviews
- MBI - Probiller.com - charged me monthly for something I don't know. 
- MBI-Probiller - why am I being charged and for what. and how do I cancel 
- Mbiprobiller - unknown charges 
- ProBiller.com - bad customer service and lies just want your money, also very aggressive
- MBI Probiller - taking unauthorised payments 
- ProBiller.com - Web. charges
- ProBiller.com - don't know this company
- ProBiller.com - subscription to some porn website
- ProBiller.com - I don't know
- ProBiller.com - unauthorized credit charges