Maytag / washer

Melbourne, FloridaMelbourne, United States

I purchased a Maytag washer model MVWB765FW0 on 1/20/17 from Home Depot and on 6/20/17 the water wouldn't enter the machine. I called customer service and explained what was happening. I was given a service appointment on 6/23/17 Serviceman showed and said it was my fill valve which I had already surmised was the problem when I researched the issue on the internet. He tells me he can't fix the machine because he doesn't stock the part. How do you come to repair something when you know the issue without the proper parts. I told Maytag customer service and the appliance repair company what was happening. He had 2 days to order the part before he came. He told me it would take about 2 days for the part to come in once he ordered it. He then said they would schedule my service appt once the part came in. This is a brand new washer. I purchased a Maytag dryer at same time and had to have someone service it a few weeks before. These are not cheap appliances. I am very upset disappointed in the quality of these appliances and would not recommend them to anyone or would I buy this brand in the future.

• Maytag Customer Care's Response, Jun 26, 2017

Hi Wendy, We are very sorry about the inconvenience you have encountered with your Washer and Dryer. We would recommend following through with the repair of the units. After the repair if there is more issues please feel free to reach out.

We