Maybank Pasir Puteh, Ipoh! / poor service, late respond & bad customer service

1 Ipoh, Malaysia

I went to Maybank Pasir Puteh Branch, Ipoh last week dated 16 Nov 2016 to asked about my case to the branch and its involving to my late husband case. (Insolvency case)
I open Maybank account for work purpose with a letter from Insolvency Department on July or August ( Cant exactly remember)without an ATM Card. As usual there were a lot people queing. I waited for 10 minutes and I was directed to one of the counter ( Counter 7) to a guy customer service officer (Leonard) . Next came my turn and waited for about 10 minutes again for him to check for my application of my ATM Card for my Maybank Account. After 5 minutes, he came back to me and directed me to another female officer (Suzanne)to ask about my case. The female officers asked me a copy of the letter from Insolvency and I explained I have to go back and check, whilst a copy of the letter has given to the branch to open my saving account. They instructed me to withdraw money every month from my salary at the home branch using my pass book which they provide me and which is at first I am ok with it, until this month on 5th Nov (Saturday) my son was admitted to the hospital and I need cash to get him admitted and it was so messy and hassle due to I dont have an ATM card to withdraw cash and have to wait till Monday 07 Nov 2016 to go to the home branch to withdraw my money using my pass book.

I did went again to Insolvency Depart (16 Nov) and ask for a clarification about the ATM card (is it been stricted to me) and the department mentioned that there is no restriction on my case of using the ATM Card. I drove again to the Pasir Puteh Branch Ipoh and mentioned the same thing to the female officer(Suzanne). She mentioned need to check with HQ and will call me back to clarify on the matters. But what makes me upsad that till today, no one even called me and explained about why I cannot have an ATM Card.

My loans, my ASB always with Maybank Pasir Puteh Branch but since the officers is so rude, no respond and not willing to help me with the clarification of the case. I should think twice of this Branch.
Maybank is my trusted bank since then but due to the officer keep pushing me here and there while i am in the bank without any solutions, it show unprofessional staff that Maybank hired.

Na