Maybank Group / Malayan Banking / staff gave the wrong information
I just started working in Glenmarie area so I'm not familiar with the area at all. So, one fine day, I wanted to do an over-the-counter ASB transaction. I checked online for the nearest Maybank branch and found that the one in Utropolis is the nearest. So, I called ahead before going to make sure that they actually had over-the-counter transactions. The person I spoke to was quite blur and she didn't even understand what I was asking even if I spoke in English and Malay and at the end she said "Yes, I am able to do ASB transaction at the counter here and that ASB is online.".
Today, I finally went there by grab (RM5) from my office and once I reached, I realised that there was no banking counters and it was only 1 ATM and CDM. It has a kiosk with tables and chairs and brochures and what not, but no banking counters. And worse, this woman who answered my call and suppose to be in charge there, was not even there. She just left a sign that she went to TTDI Jaya branch. So, what could I do but go back to office (another RM5 grab ride) as I had to go back before end of lunch hour.
What a waste of my time and money. I hope someone will educate this person on what services her own branch offers. So incompetent.
More Maybank Group / Malayan Banking Complaints & Reviews
- Maybank - maybank's poor customer service 
- Maybank Etiqa Insurance - services 
- Maybank - maybank car loan service
- Maybank - cash stuck in cash deposit machine 
- Maybank - black listed 
- Maybank Group / Malayan Banking - unethical behaviour of officer in damansara utama branch
- Maybank Group / Malayan Banking - pengaduan di atas current account saya (562012113080)
- Maybank Group / Malayan Banking - rude service 
- Maybank Group / Malayan Banking - break promise on free luggage for maybank credit card application 
- Maybank Group / Malayan Banking - request on return on my overpaid interest