Maxway / manager/employee

1 Garden CitySavannah, GA, United States
Phone: 9129651300

On February 10, 2009 at 4:52pm, I purchased Valentine's candy at the MaxWay in Garden City. I decided I didn't want the candy and took it back and asked the lady if I could get a refund. She pointed in an opposite direction and said, "Talk to that lady right there." I politely went over to the manager and asked could I get a refund and she caught an attitude and said, " I don't do refunds on food." I told her I was just in the store about 15 minutes ago showing her the receipt and she told me that people inject drugs in food.I was very offended by this comment and I showed her were the plastic wasn't even tampered with and asked her why wasn't there a sign saying they don't do refunds on foods or candy and she couln't seem to give me a response except that she wasn't going to refund the money. Both she and the cashier were rude and I feel like they should have signs stating their exchange or refund policy. I was very dissatisfied with their courtesy and their failure to inform us of policy.

Ms