Mathis Brothers Furniture / Return Policy sucks
About five weeks ago, I went to the store to buy a coffee table, end table, and entertainment unit that matched. Because all of the items were not on the floor and available, I had to order them. What I found out today--because it was a special order, all sales are final no matter what. Even if they do not match in color tone, I have to take delivery. Also, if I had taken the end table and coffee table from the floor stock and wanted to return them because the entertainment unit was not available, there is a 10% restocking fee that is not told up front.
Be very wary of the policy to order the furniture instead of waiting for it to be on the floor and available for inspection. Go to the the customer service area to look at the return policy before looking at any product in the store.
More Mathis Brothers Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Mathis Brothers Furniture - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER 
- Mathis Brothers - Mathis brothers attempts fraud 
- Mathis Brothers Furniture - Poor customer service - delivery 
- Mathis Brothers Furniture - bedroom furniture 
- Mathis Brothers Furniture - Stay away from them 
- Mathis Brothers Furniture - barrish sisal living room sofa, loveseat and chair set
- Mathis Brothers Furniture - furniture & customer service complaint - service# 5212157262
- Mathis Outlet - raised platform
- Mathis Brothers Furniture - They would not release the furniture for delivery, even though I had already paid for it 
- Mathis Brothers Furniture - customer service