Mate1.com / Scam

Canada, St Agathe Review updated:
1521 route 329 Nord
St Agathe
Phone: 819-774-1616
I have join on february 3 2009 in mate1.com for supposebly 1.97 for 3 days and joined for 49 dollars after online ambassaors took me for a ride making me believe that I was an interesting man so to make me join the (party )
I have been on mate1.com to date and or to meet but its always seems that the ladys are available they are either in another country examples on their profile they live either in us but athey admit that they are in another country
but when they get back to you they say they are either stuck in Egypt or Ghana or Australia, they are trying to make me believe that they are interested in me and their photos are too professionally models or some nude shots from up their waist suggesting alot of wanting you for sexual activities or they are open for a lot love wanting you to believe that they want you for husband or espouse .Some of these woman take 2 advertisement with the same pictures other names and want me to go to my email and get to see their part of their body for a fee through credit card
I will let them know that I want to stop and cancel my admission for the next month by sending them a letter orand email if they do answer my call or letter I will let visa know my actual position and for stopping the next payment
Alain Routhier

A  22nd of Sep, 2009 by
Deactivating new mail notifications doesn't. Canceling all email subscriptions doesn't. Change email address to bogus address doesn't work either. They keep sending reactivation messages after you've cancelled and after you have deleted your profile. Complaints to technical support and other mate1.com contacts have been fruitless. Don't believe all the anonymous posts. mate1.com is crap and a never-ending nightmare.
A  14th of Feb, 2010 by
Hi All!

I agree except it is happening to women too!! I had recently sign up with Mate 1. Before long (less than 24 hrs) there were overwhelming amts of messages! I thought I'd met a wonderful man from the US, with an accent not US...Within 7 days, He says he is 'going to spend the rest of our lives together, he's in love etc. An 'instant tell her' love affair...kind...lol ! It is so easy to get 'sucked' up by these parasites looking for everything from cell phones, cash etc. I have reported it several times, he still is on line at this site ladies...such a 'sweetman two, two two! They have done absolutely nothing to help all the victims and potential victims of these tragedies!

Not that Stund!
A  31st of Mar, 2010 by
BUT broken HEARTED ! Sorry for their greed ! With integrity they could still prosper !
Truely I'm sorry that I too was scamed ! And to be truthful there was a moment of BLISS ! So it was not A TOTAL lost !
N  20th of Jun, 2011 by
All the girls have the same lines, and I would like you to close my account immediately. My 3 day free trial is over tomorrow. Thank you.
N  7th of Dec, 2011 by
Cancellation can be done online quickly when you are in the "My Settings" portion of your profile - simply click on "My Profile", then click Subscription Status (you will be prompted to verify your password for security reasons) and then follow the prompted steps to cancel. Alternatively you can always call our 7-day-a-week toll-free phone support(1-888-688-4760, or 514 907-0015 if you are outside North America), or use our round-the-clock email support – support@mate1.com, as well as a live chat support feature available during normal business hours to cancel your subscription. After doing so your membership will be terminated at the end of the current billing cycle and you will not be re-billed again. You may re-activate your membership at any time.

Please get in touch with our Customer Support team regarding any issues you are experiencing, or any technical difficulties you have encountered and we'll be happy to try and resolve them with you. That's what we're here for!

For your convenience, here is a direct link to our site’s Help/Contact Us page, which contains most of our contact options.

For additional options, please access our Help/Contact Us page from within your account itself after logging in, which you can do from this link:
D  7th of Dec, 2011 by
We certainly understand your concern about certain Mate1 profiles.

If another member on the site is trying to obtain your email address, promote another business on our site, solicit you or ask you for money, that member needs to be reported immediately so that we may remove them off the site for violating our Terms & Conditions.

We do our very best to prevent people from misrepresenting themselves in their descriptions as well. However, because we have millions of profiles on our site, with thousands more being created on a daily basis, from time to time you will encounter a profile which is not honestly representing that member's true status, age, location, etc. For that and other reasons, we have provided a "Report a Problem" link at the bottom of a member's profile. If you suspect someone of being flagrantly dishonest about something important in their profile/photos/description, or of otherwise violating our Terms of Service, please report that to us so we can investigate further as needed.

Please get in touch with our Mate1 Customer Support team regarding any issues you are experiencing, or any technical difficulties you have encountered and we'll be happy to try and resolve them with you. That's what we're here for!

For your convenience, refer to our site’s Help/Contact Us page, which contains most of our contact options, as well as easy answers to your questions.

Mate1 Enterprises Logo Mate1 Enterprises