Match.com / not being able to get into match and when I did someone else was in my profile

Chestertown, MD, US Review updated:

On 11/7/2016 I could not get into match it said email or password was in correct so I finally got in after changing password. My profile had been hacked with photos of someone else. I deleted the pictures and put mine back in. Later I deceided to close my account out and could not get back in. I tried everything. I want to close my account so nobody else can use it. I thought this was a great site and would have never joined it if I would have read all the complaints. I'm not worried about money because after getting scammed with senior soul mates I closed my account out on 10/31/2016

Sl
Nov 08, 2016

Comments

• Sl
      Nov 10, 2016
    Match.com - Service
    Chestertown
    Maryland

I can't get into my account even with emails to reset my password. Someone has took over my account and I'm upset because my hard earned money paid for the account. I feel you have not done your job to protect me. That is what I pay for. What I want is you to respond to this email and tell me you have deleted my account and I will get a refund. Your reviews aren't very good and if I had read them I would not signed up. I know scammers are a problem because I reported one and you did nothing. If you can't control scammers at least you can protect the people that pay you.