Match.com / deceptive subscription practice.
Beware of Match.com's subscription. I signed up for just one month at $34.99 and was not informed that I would continue to receive a charge every month if I did not cancel the service. By the time I noticed, I was three months into it.
I think a good rule of thumb for signing up for online services is to use a paypal account, if possible, or a refillable VISA account. Don't even give them the room to debit money from your account.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - terminating my subscription with no just cause
- Match.com - messages
- Match.com - was reactivating a closed account and was told they were terminating me permanently without a reason.
- Match.com - cancelation of subscription
- Match.com - john gergely