Match.com / released my photo to oodle.com, and then falsified my information

I am a member of match.com. On Sept. 13th., I entered my profile name into Google, and up it came on oodle.com.
It said where I was from and my age, and false information was entered. It showed that I am a single mother of 2.
I am a widow with no children. In the blank space for a photo, It showed no photo, but I hit on it anyway and up came the newest photo that I have on match.com.
I complained to match.com immediately. When I searched a minute later, all the information had been taken off oodle.com.
I wrote back because it was still showing that I am a mother of 2 and single on bing.com and that my situation could not be rectified because I look like a liar.
They wrote back the following:

om: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Match.com Customer Care" <customercare@support.match.com>Add sender to Contacts
To:

Response
Dear Member,

Thank you for your email.

Due to a keyword search we ran against your email, we believe you may be asking us about photos. This rapid-reply email represents an additional effort on our part to deliver an answer to your question as quickly as possible. If the following information doesn't answer your question, please reply directly to this message for individualized assistance.

As

Comments

• Ya
      17th of Sep, 2010

Wow, they really try to get around any kind of confrontation it sounds like to me. I hope you can get things straightened out.
    I'll never go on that dating site.