Match / hackers and scammers
I'm starting to feel match is the biggest scammer of all. Someone has hacked into my account and taken over it. So some lonely soul will be scammed and match will do nothing about it. I have asked match to close my account and send me a refund. And the response is nothing. Since someone has hacked into my account I can not get into any dating site. Seems match is more interested in our money and not our happiness which makes their tv add a joke. Don't expect a second date from any of our scammers, we are only interested in your money. I may have to write to match the rest of my life because I'm not stopping until I get a response. The biggest joke is I still get emails from interested men and cannot view them.
More Match Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - match.com unauthorised subscription
- Match.com - unauthorized payment from my account membership no 558954741
- Match.com - no quiero renovar la suscripción.
- Match.com - account was deleted but 1.5 years later hacked
- Match.com - unethical behavior, charging credit cards after attempts to cancel