MasterCard / $100.00 mastercard gift card rip off
On 12/7/2010 I bought a $100.00 MasterCard Gift Card. I gave it to my son as a gift. When he opened it there was a American Express card inside. I have my statement showing the date purchased and the amount of $340.00 as I bought 2 mastercard and one visa. one mastercard and the Visa worked but because the American Express was in the package instead of the mastercard I’m out $100.00 I think that’s bull ### as I paid $100.00 I should get $100.00 plus I paid the activation fee. Is there any thing you can do to refund my money without my receipt.
More MasterCard Complaints & Reviews
- MasterCard - the new style of phone scam 
- MasterCard - harassing phone calls 
- MasterCard - fifth third bank
- MasterCard - wrong number
- MasterCard - the company is over charging me and harrassing me by calling allday evryday on my home phone and cell phones.
- MasterCard - timming out at the atm
- MasterCard - charges taken off my debit card
- MasterCard - unauthorized use
- MasterCard - interest rates