MasterCard / $100.00 mastercard gift card rip off

On 12/7/2010 I bought a $100.00 MasterCard Gift Card. I gave it to my son as a gift. When he opened it there was a American Express card inside. I have my statement showing the date purchased and the amount of $340.00 as I bought 2 mastercard and one visa. one mastercard and the Visa worked but because the American Express was in the package instead of the mastercard I’m out $100.00 I think that’s bull ### as I paid $100.00 I should get $100.00 plus I paid the activation fee. Is there any thing you can do to refund my money without my receipt.

Na

Comments

1st of May, 2012

So you bought a Mastercard gift card and put it in an envelope which you gave to your son, and when he opened it it was an American Express card? My question would be "Where did the American Express card come from?"

• Sy
      24th of Feb, 2016

I received this $50 gift card for Christmas. Every time I try to register it I get a loud virus type page that comes up. I had to take my computer in and the only way to stop it is by unplugging it and taking out the battery. There is not a phone number. I emailed them and said I was going to file a complaint. I did not hear back from them