Massage Envy — harassment late night calls
I have 4 prepaids and went in for a 1.5 hour massage. I had a nice relaxing massage and after exiting the building I heard my name called by a person chasing me to "get a new credit card number".
I just got a new one and did not have it on me. I was not too worried since I had 4 prepaids and told her I would give her the number(future time)
At 9pmish I received a call from the "managers" personal cell phone(she was not even at the store) asking for a credit card..."so I can pay my therapist"!!!
She stated my account is suspended!!!First I heard of it...with no explanation as to why.
Since I had 4 prepaids I asked her why she could not use them...initially she said she could not use anything and tried to make me think it is a computer"corporate" problem.
Then she said she could use 1 session(1 hour )and I would need to pay the other half hour!!!
That is bunk...no one explained that to me when I made my appointment. They said"you have 4 prepaids" and left it at that(I have never had more than an hour appointment so this was new to me)
I told the manager I was taking a walk...which I was...no credit card on me...and I am NOT relinquishing that number. My payments are taken out automatically from my checking account.
I am going to call corporate and get my prepaids refunded...all the relaxation I acheived was ruined by their staffs actions after the massage...VERY unprofessional.
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices 
- Massage Envy - harassment 
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation 
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services 
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment 
- Massage Envy - injury 
- Massage Envy - fraud and scam 
- Massage Envy - no response when requesting service 
- Massage Envy - multiple credit card submissions/charges
- Massage Envy Shea Scottsdale AZ - online booking