Massage Envy — multiple credit card submissions/charges
When buying a $100 Gift card I received an 'Oops' message that I had entered something wrong and to got back and correct wherever there was a red correction notice.
Not seeing this red notice anywhere, I reentered the info and again authorized payment. Again, the notice that payment is rejected due to some improper information. Again, I reentered all and click pay site.
The fourth time it seemed to go through although I received no acknowledgement.
Within minutes, VISA Capital One sent me a message asking if these 4 - $100 Gift Cards were legitimate expenditures.
I left a message at headquarters to the recorded only phone answering service - access to a live customer service person not available.
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices 
- Massage Envy - harassment 
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation 
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services 
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment 
- Massage Envy - injury 
- Massage Envy - fraud and scam 
- Massage Envy - no response when requesting service 
- Massage Envy Shea Scottsdale AZ - online booking
- Massage Envy - my daughter gave me a gift card for this past mother's day. I made an appointment for 6pm on tuesday june 13 this was at the bluffton