Massage Envy / customer service at the palmdale, ca site
I have been calling for several weeks to request that my account be frozen. I have some financial hardships and have 6 unused massages, so I requested that my account hold off on dedications for the next six months.
Last weekend I was told I would get a form via email to complete and that they would stop withdrawing in my account, so I checked all week and saw nothing. I called again and indicated I never got the form. At this point the young lady told me they didn't have my email account!!! Go figure, I have had the account for 3 years so how could they not have my email?
The young lady last week told me I could freeze the account for a cost of $10 per month for the duration of 6 months. When I called today, I was told that now it is $20.
I called again and asked to speak to a manager and was told she would arrive at 12:30 p.m. They would give her the message and she would call me. I waited until 2:40 p.m. And called again. This time it went to voicemail!
I have asked on several occasions to speak to the owner and have been reminded I can only speak to a manager. UGH!
I am so frustrated and so disappointed with this company.
I am getting ready to go online and tell all the awful things they have done to me during the past three years and now this is the worst!
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices 
- Massage Envy - harassment 
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation 
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services 
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment 
- Massage Envy - injury 
- Massage Envy - fraud and scam 
- Massage Envy - no response when requesting service 
- Massage Envy - multiple credit card submissions/charges
- Massage Envy Shea Scottsdale AZ - online booking