Massage Envy / complaining about complainers

United States Review updated:

I don't really see why all you people are complaining about Massage Envy. Maybe if you would have ACTUALLY read your contracts you would understand policies and procedures. My advice to you is to read something before you sign it.

Me

Comments

• Qu
      Nov 16, 2010

the reason they complain even though they have signed a contract is because no one wants to accept responsibility for their own actions anymore. everyone is always trying to blame someone else.

• Lo
      Nov 17, 2010

If you read all the complaints, you will see that they all have something in common. They are always told lies by the employees. Agreed, they didn't go through their contract with a fine toothed comb before signing, but who does?? They should expect not to be lied to...bad business by Massage Envy practice and it shows with all their complaints. It's nice that the word gets out with the internet.

• Gi
      Nov 18, 2010

I did read my contract. I gave them 30 days written notice almost 2 years AFTER the initial lock in period. Both in the written notice and over the phone I told them I had not used any services not paid for and my membership dues were up to date so there was no monies owed. They still charged me for another month because I did not use their form to provide written notice.

• Le
      Jan 31, 2011

Youre wrong. Theres contracts. and then theres unethical borderline illegal contracts. Just because some people are less educated doesnt mean its right ot take advantage of that, especially when trusting people just take their verbal word for it and sign the dotted line. This contract is not mutually beneficial, it strongly favors the business not the individual, leaving no recourse for someone wanting to end their membership.
    Theres is such a thing as good customer service. Being a MEMBER shouldnt mean being trapped in a binding contract that zaps your funds even long after you want it to stop! Thousands of thousands of people are complaining, yes we all are so irresponsible that we all didnt read our contract and now are complaining. Well guess what, maybe theres more to it than we signed so we must obey. Its called common descency, good customer service, something we all expect. We are always trying to blame others huh? well what about massage envy blaming thousands upon thousands of people for being stupid and signing up for their scam instead of just taking responsibility for being corrupt and unethical. Your a fool.

CONTRACTS CAN BE BROKEN. JUST BECAUSE YOU SIGNED ONE DOESNT MEAN IT IS ENFORCEABLE, LEGAL, LEGITIMATE, AND ETHICAL OR WOULD HOLD UP IN COURT. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO FILE A SMALL CLAIMS LAWSUIT, YOU WILL WIN! LOOK UP "CONTRACT OF ADHESION" THE JUDGE ALMOST ALWAYS FAVORS THE PLAINTIF NOT THE UNETHICAL STRONG ARM TACTICS OF THE BUSINESS.