Maruti Udyog Ltd, Delhi / fluke service of maruti service centre

India Review updated:
1.65
I have Purchased a new Maruti Car, Model WEGON-R, Model-LXI LPG, from D.D.Motors, Mayapuri, New Delhi on 14th feb'2007.

During first free Service & Second service My vehicle was attended against highr fuel consumption, and there i sno improvement.

During my second free service after 6 months operation, I have specifically requested to attend LPG system,as With 80% filled LPG Engine of Car is geting stopped, at the same time its works with Petrol. As per DD Mptors, Service Engineer it was attended, and still we are facing the same problem with greater extend and Wheel tools, like Spanner & Jack Rod Stolan, and Huge Vibration is being observed after second service.

Comments

Maruti Udyog Limited.

Sub- Complaint about the repair and service of my Maruti-800 UP-80 AA6913 after
accident at ROHAN MOTORS LIMITED, GHAZIABAD
Sir,
I had purchased a Maruti-800 car (2002 model) in a True Value scheme from MADHUSUDAN MOTORS PVT LTD,Lawyers Colony, ByePass Road, Agra on 22.10.2005.
On 11.06.2006, while returning from Haridwar, my car got accident at Modinagar,Ghaziabad. In this accident the left front side including the front left tyre & front seat window were damaged. On the instruction of Nearest Authorized Maruti dealer “Rohan Motors Limited , Ghaziabad, with the help of crane, I shifted my accidental vehicle From Modinagar to Rohan Motors Limited, Ghaziabad. ]
On 12.06.2006,dealer prepared my job card and gave the delivery date of my vehicle after 01 week. I told him that presently I am posted at Khairthal ,Distt Alwar, Rajasthan, so, please get my car repaired on stipulated time. I stayed there for two days and observed the progress of my repair work and after talking to them it was assessed that they will take more time. So, after 3 days. they gave me verbal assurance that the repair work will take approx 10 days due to busy schedule. I am a govt servant, serving at Khairthal ,Distt Alwar, I took the mobile No. of the supervisor and requested him that after making contact, I will again come from my destination place and take the delivery of my car. After coming at at Khairthal ,Distt Alwar, I regularly contacted them after every 5 days. At last on 25.06.2006 the supervisor told me to come tomorrow ie on 26.06.2006 and collect your car.
When I went there, I found that still my repair work is pending . So, again they took 2 days more even though they knew that I am staying in the hotel and have come by taking my leave. Their careless attitude gave me negative effect about your company.
After this repair work, it is continuously observed by me that my car tyres are depreciating very fastly. Whenever I complaint about it in any maruti authorized service station, they suggest me to either get wheel alignment check or get wheel balancing. I did all this as advised by them but even though, this fault could not be identified. Later on , I again contacted at MG Motors, authorized dealer for Maruti Udyog Ltd at Alwar, which is nearest dealer for me at present requested them to get a thorough check of my car. They found that there is a band in front left leg of my car due to which this problem is arising. So, on their advise , I immediately asked them to repair this problem. They charged me Rs 4597.00 for this work. While taking the delivery on 29.12.2008, I told them (MG Motors, Alwar,) that earlier, when accident took place this very side got damaged. After verification from them, it became clear that the front left leg of my vehicle was not replaced though there was a band in it. If , at the earlier stage, when I got my car repaired from ROHAN MOTORS , Ghaziabad, this part was replaced, I could have not faced this problem and inconvenience.

Cont……..2..

Now, due the mistake and carelessness of ROHAN MOTORS, Ghaziabad, I have faced lot of problem during my repair work at their workshop as well as after repair in the form of depreciation of my tyres because after this repair,in approx 3800 km. my 3 tyres became in the position to be replaced. Out of which 02 are already replaced by me till now.
Now, in the light of above instance, I feel that ROHAN MOTORS, Ghaziabad had created a loss for me mentally as well as financially. So, I request you to look into this matter and reduce my financial loss by paying me the amount which I incurred on the second time repair at MG MOTORS, Alwar (Rs4597.00) + cost of 02 tyres. Please go through the Job card invoice of Rohan Motors Ghaziabad (enclosed) and check whether they have charge the money for the front leg assembly of left side or not because physically it was not replaced by them.

With thanks,

55, Ashok Nagar,Pachkuiya
AGRA (U.P.)
De
  8th of Sep, 2008
I would like to inform you that i had given my SX4 for servicing at Dev Motors, which is located at Charkop Kandivali, Mumbai. First of all the car was damaged and my passenger rear door was dented by the service people. The repair was done but the job was done pathetically... It has been painted 3 times now and i am fed up with the service at Dev Motors... Also my regular servicing of the car is not done properly.

They have also done buffing of my bonnet but have scratched the same and it has not been done properl. Please look into the same...
Am
  19th of Sep, 2008
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am M.B.A. in Marketing & Finance and one year & 7 month experience in sales in carpets industry and 7 th months experience in Sales in Automobile and I want to be job in Sales in Automobile .
Thanking you,
With kind regard
(Amit Jain)
Su
  23rd of Oct, 2008
To
The Manager
Maruti Udyog Ltd.
Sub :- Gear shifting problem of my NEW WAGON - R (VXI)

Sir,

I had purchased a Maruti Wagon - R ( Vxi ) From M/S Pandit Automobiles (P) Ltd, Yamunanagar, Haryana on dated:- 07.11.07.There was a GEAR SHIFTING PROBLEM from begining but dealer representative asked me that problem solved after few days. Now ONE YEAR was going on completing but problem is still there.M/S Pandit Automobiles attended same problem on every service even they changed LOW SPEED HOB SET WITH RINGS ( No.2440063870 ) on dated 03.09.08 but in vain.

Now main thing is that MY CAR WARRENTY IS EXPIRED ON 07.011.08 and gear shifting problem is still there.Their careless attitude gave me negative effect about your company.I am a serviceman I have not so much time to go at dealer for service.

Pl looks into this matter & solve my problem as early as possible.

Anticipating yours favorable response.

Regards