Maruti Suzuki / poor services

Car Manufacturing
Dear sir,

I am an owner of wagon r, I have sent my wagon-r for body repair (accidental) purpose to your authorized service provide one up motors at c-16a, transport nagar, kanpur road - lucknow. the quality of services are very poor, they have painted right side of my car and left backside scratches as it is, the paint they have sprayed has covered entire right side and front glass, making front view hazy. I have observed the back scratch at the time of delivery which they said, "ok we will do it in next few days" and they left the vehicle with me. when I left my office for home it was raining so I used the wipers I observed that wipers were making a lot of hissing sound (the glass became hazy too) then I came out and swiped my hand on front glass there I felt that a layer of very minute sand is permanently stuck there. I strongly object this kind of services and attitude by maruti authorized service provider. my car must be in ok condition as soon as possible because it becomes difficult to drive in night due to haziness of front glass. it is raining season here and any time I may meet an accident due to this haziness. I have paid rs.1003.00 vide invoice no. br09001907 dt. 20/07/2009. date of vehicle given:- 17/07/2009 date of delivery:- 21/07/2009 job cards no. jc09002919 vehicle registration no.: up32 bv 2199

Maruti SuzukiMaruti SuzukiMaruti SuzukiMaruti Suzuki

A  3rd of Jun, 2016 by
very poor servie from the side calicut customer care manager...yesterday we sad a complaint but there is no response...
N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by

Maruti Suzuki - Very Poor Service
Bagga LInk Patparganj

My Car, Maruti Suzuki Swift LDi with No-DL5CS2929 colour-"White" Model-"2008", is One year old .I have send it 2-3 times for claim to the dealer. Last claim was on 28 August 2009.We are not at all satisfied with the services provided by you people you are not using good quality of paint even dont know how to paint.It was not uniformly painted, the shade of paint was not matching, and after 1 month its white colour becomes dull.Following parts of the car was repaired-Bonet, Front Bumper, Left Side complete, Left door.Diggi and back bumper of the car. I am also having honda civic but I am very happy with the service provided by them they use quality product and give a very good response.But in your center even after call the problem remain same .Now again I have Send my car to the dealer.Kindly see to it .

With Regards