Maruti Suzuki / insurance claim
I, Manmohan Aggarwal, had bought a new Maruti Wagon R from Maruti Suzuki Dealer M/s Competent Automobiles, Shivaji Marg, New Delhi on dated 26 April 09.
The car's registration no is DL 2C AK 4734. I haven't recieved my Registration certificate even after 75 days of purchase of the car while another car Maruti Swift No DL 2C AK 4714 bought on 21 april 09 has been given his registration certificate 40 days ago.
Now, My car had got an accident on dated 26.06.09 and the car has been repaired from the same showroom. Now the Claim department of the showroom is not responding about the claim and misbehave with us all the time whenever we go over there. The showroom staff is also non cooperating in this matter. I am totally frustrated. They say like that "Consumer court jaoge jao chale jao lekin men yeh gari ko inurance claim nahi karunga" and the people are so abusive and behave like junglies.
I request you to please put the matter to the higher authorities giving me relief and compensation.
I will be highly thankful to you for this.
Manmohan Aggarwal [protected], [protected])
More Maruti Suzuki Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint
- Maruti Suzuki - wagon r - vxi