Maruti / Autocard / poor service!
I purchased my maruti car in feb. 2007 and was told about the autocard, but I did not go for it then. later on I applied for the card on may 7, 2007 and filled in forms were handed over to executive at the service station of m/s my car at jehangirabad. after the mandatory waiting period on inquiry I was told to provide proof of residence again, which the executive was supposed to collect from me, but he never turned up. so I went again and handed in the bank statement as residence proof and again waited for a long period. there was no reply from anyone. I again inquired and no satisfactory answer was given. so, I wrote to maruti people who told me that the card was declined for which no reason has been given to me either by maruti or citibank. I was provided a number of citibank which gives no information except prerecorded messages. I think this is excellent customer service by two reputed companies.
More Maruti / Autocard Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint