Maruti Alto / rude behaviour
I own a Maruti Alto for the past two years. I serviced my Maruti Alto from Competent Ghazipur almost 15 days back and after the servicing i noticed that my car is giving me the milage of 10km/per liter. So Yesterday (6th September 2008) i went to Competent Maruti Service center again to register the complaint and to tell them that there was something wrong happened in my previous service. But those guys treated me very badly and their manager scold me and said that he will not do anything of the car and he is not afraid of any complaint. He also threaten me about dire consequences. I returned back to my home as i could not do anything.
Then i booked my car for pick and drop facility so that they can pick my car from home and do the needful. They booked my car on the phone but next day they called me and said that they will not pick the car as their manager has ordered him to do so.
I fumed, and did not know what else to do. I have been cheated by them badly. Has man lost the value of trust and commitment?
Now please tell me what to do and how to sort this thing out as i am no where and mentally harassed.
More Maruti Alto Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-