Maruti Altorude behaviour

I own a Maruti Alto for the past two years. I serviced my Maruti Alto from Competent Ghazipur almost 15 days back and after the servicing i noticed that my car is giving me the milage of 10km/per liter. So Yesterday (6th September 2008) i went to Competent Maruti Service center again to register the complaint and to tell them that there was something wrong happened in my previous service. But those guys treated me very badly and their manager scold me and said that he will not do anything of the car and he is not afraid of any complaint. He also threaten me about dire consequences. I returned back to my home as i could not do anything.

Then i booked my car for pick and drop facility so that they can pick my car from home and do the needful. They booked my car on the phone but next day they called me and said that they will not pick the car as their manager has ordered him to do so.

I fumed, and did not know what else to do. I have been cheated by them badly. Has man lost the value of trust and commitment?

Now please tell me what to do and how to sort this thing out as i am no where and mentally harassed.

Sa

Comments

• Dh
      Oct 31, 2008

Hi,

We bought Alto LXI on 29th August 2008 however we have received full documents yet.

Even we have called many times to Sikand motors -50 Janpath Cannaught Palace.

Their reply is you have to wait for three months for RC.

I have discussed with- Vipin, Joy, Rekha, Vinod.

I really don't know if my cars documents would verify by police in that case who will be resopnsible for that.

Car Owner name is - Shilpi Sahani.

MY Car # is -8155

Your early response will be higly appreciated.

Thanks