Maruti Alto / my vehicle battery got changed; means maruti dealer replaced my original battery with some other 800 old battery!!
I bought Maruti Suzuki Alto Le car 6 months before.
Since my first service I am getting lots of service problems from Pratham motors bangalore,the authorized Maruti dealer.
Always I have to fight with dealer and customer care for get rid off the issues.
After my first service I got the starting trouble problem and I have given the complaint, what they will do is recharge the battery and getting back to me. For a month no problem then will start again the starting issue.
For my third service I have changed the dealer to Bimal Bangalore and they done excellent job for me except starting trouble. Why means I got a shameful and shocking information from the dealer, that is;
My vehicle battery got changed; means Maruti dealer replaced my original battery with some other 800 old battery!!
I have contacted the maruti through mail… NO REPLAY!!
I am contacting through number while talking will disconnecting automatically!!
What’s surprise is from the beginning I have started fighting with maruti they are not at all taking care for customers’ care.
Really I hate maruti, do you think this is fare for any persons??
I am salaried persons and one car was my dream.
Now my dream becomes a burden.
More Maruti Alto Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint