Martha Stewart And Kmart / Bad service
Purchased sheet set and extra pillowcases. Followed instructions to "Wash Before Using". Pillowcase seams came apart before they were used. It looks like it was sewn, but the fabric is pulling apart. The store won't return (I called) because they have been washed - the clerk called them "used" even though they had never been put on a pillow.
I should have known - the last time I purchased Martha Stewart sheets the fabric on all the edges pulled away.
I know that they aren't the best, or most costly, but at least they should make it through a wash before pulling apart. What a waste of money.
More Martha Stewart And Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Martha Stewart Sheets - Strong chemical/gasoline smell 
- Martha Stewart - Worst paint ever 
- Martha Stewart Patio Furniture - Everything 
- Martha Stewart - PRE LIT CHRISTMAS TREE
- Martha Stewart / 9ft Aspen Mountain Tree - Out of stock!
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - patio rocking chairs
- Martha Stewart - martha stewart dutch oven
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - website, blog, and newsletter access disrupted
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - metallics paint
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - pre lit 6.5 foot frosted tips christmas tree