Marlboro / marlboro special select

1 Kingsville, TX, United States Review updated:

I have been smoking Marlboro special blends red 100's for several years. Today i went to purchase a pack only to find out they changed the name to Special Select? Well i have smoked 3 so far and im still Angry not getting the nicotine or something also i have a nasty taste in my mouth . Please tell me whats going on and where do i go or who do i talk to about a refund?

Marlboro

My
Jul 25, 2018

Comments

• Jp
      8th of Aug, 2018
    Best Best Advice +8 Votes

I did the same thing and these special select really suck why can't they just leave the special blend alone they were just fine

• Jp
      8th of Aug, 2018

These cigarettes really suck

• Br
      10th of Aug, 2018

They're the same damn thing, just the name changed. Yall just dont like change. There is literally no difference besides blend was changed to select.

• Bd
      19th of Aug, 2018

@Bryan Dedon I noticed a difference in taste before I even noticed the box said "select" everyone's taste is different I suppose

• Bd
      19th of Aug, 2018

Bring Back the regular Special BLEND!! The special select is terrible! I'm now searching for not only a different kind but a whole different BRAND!!

• Ru
      8th of Sep, 2018

There appears to be some difference but the question is Why mess up a good thing?I can switch to Pall Mall Reds 100's for about 7 dollars less a carton and will probably be doing so very soon!!

• Mo
      17th of Sep, 2018

Call me crazy but I swear to God since they’ve changed to select by the end of the day my throat is killing me. Doesn’t hurt when I wake up or all throughout the day. But by early evening it’s killing me. Coincidence? Maybe, just putting it out there.

18th of Sep, 2018

Since the name change it taste like I have been licking an ashtray wtf Marlboro. Wasn't like this before. I can live with name change but whatever you changed in the tobacco change back¡!!!

• Md
      11th of Oct, 2018

Since name change. I have terrible headaches, just as I do if I smoke regular Marlboro lights. And they taste terrible. It's most definitely more than a name change! They're horrible, and, btw, change fiesnt bother me, if its for the better!

14th of Oct, 2018

I agree with all of you! I have been smoking the “Blend” for several years now and didn’t even notice the name change until I opened the new pack and tasted what I think Formaldehyde would taste like. Or licking a super nasty grapefruit. I don’t mind change, I welcome change, if it’s for the better. These are disgusting. 🤮 Not for the better- AT ALL. Boo Marlboro.