Marlboro / local trail projects/work gloves giveaway
On June 13th 2017 I received a special offer from Marlboro in the mail. It was an offer give away for a pair of leather work gloves if I went to their website and choose which trail should get a donation from them. I did that right away and when I finished there was no where to claim my gloves. I have done other give aways from Marlboro and never had a problem. I sent them an email right after away about the problem and it said they would get back to me in 2 days. I have never received a response. I did some research on their website comment section and saw other people saying that Marlboro ran out of gloves very fast. Sounds like very bad planning and foresight. I still want my gloves.
I held up my end of the give away the same day I got it in the mail!
Sincerely, Julie Moe
More Marlboro Complaints & Reviews
- Phillip Morris Marlboro - stale cigarettes 
- Philip Morris / Marlboro - fsc cigarettes 
- Marlboro - bad cigarettes! 
- Marlboro Light 100 - terrible quality product! 
- Marlboro (FSC) - bad cigarettes 
- Marlboro - marlboro red
- Marlboro - marlboro black menthol 100's
- Marlboro - marlboro red beyond 
- Marlboro - 72's - cigarettes
- Marlboro - marlboro menthol black 100s