Marlboro / cigarettes

I've never done this before so I wish I didn't have to do this but I brought 2 packs of Marlboro 100 black reds and there were 3-5 cigarettes that were broken in each packs. The box was not crushed and everything looked good. I purchased them from Sadlers in Dunn NC 28334. It just seems so odd. I've been very pleased with your company and I will continue to buy. Thank you for your time and I look forward to staying with you.

Li
Mar 13, 2018

Comments

• Ni
      2nd of Apr, 2018

I buy my Marlboro online at www.cigspot.us they are an american company and they have cartons for fifty dollars a piece. You have to pay by bitcoin or gift card, I prefer to pay by bitcoin. They save me a ton of money beings as you have to pay almost twice that here where I live.

6th of Apr, 2018

cigspot.us seems to be down. I was going to see if they had even better deals than what I get at www.cigexpress.us, however cigexpress.us seems to be the best website to buy cigarettes online. They are an actual American company, which matters quite a bit for me. You have to pay by bitcoin but they are quick and give you a tracking number. You can buy marlboros of pretty much any kind at www.cigexpress.us

• Ro
      9th of Apr, 2018

@James Richardson I buy my cigarettes online from www.cigexpress.us too I would have to say they are the best

16th of Apr, 2018

I use cigexpress.us they are great and have never had any kind of issue.

• Da
      7th of May, 2018

Cigexpress.us is a good website in my eyes. I have been using them since I seen people posting about them and have gotten already a few orders from them they save me a ton of money. I pay by bitcoin, and I can figure it out then anyone should be able to figure it out.