Marlboro / a carton of marlboro special blend 100's

Good Morning,

This is not a complaint; but, the email on your website doesn't work.

My name is Shea and my son and I recently moved to a very small rural town in colorado because I was experiencing some issues with my mental state that prevented me from being the best mother i can be. So in an effort to help us; my sons grandparents, who moved there to take care of her dad whom just lost his wife and had a stroke, took us in.

Since arriving I have been trying to help out around the house. I don't have a driver's license or a job and it will take time to get on my feet . So, she has been lending me cigarettes and she doesn't have a lot of money. She is too nice to say no and we both need them for anxiety; it helps to look forward to a cigarette, something to relax with.

My grandpa has Alzheimer's and it is very stressful when he gets bad and she has helped me so much; I want to help her.

It will take a few weeks to get my liscense and sometime to secure work. So, I thought maybe you could send her a carton because she has been smoking marlboros since the 70's faithfully and she needs help right now.

Please help her out it,

Here's my address (if you have any questions call me, 970.275.5894)

3702 6000 rd.