Maple Call / unknown company billing

1 Canada Review updated:

I receveid a bill from Maple Call in wich I have to pay for something that I never used, because I don't know who they are and for what I had to pay. There is 2 days that I try to call them but every time the robot say that my time is precious and because of the long time for wainting to speak with someone is better to call another day and is endind the call. I want to know who Maple Call is and how they can asking you money if you're never talking with them, if you are not sign an contract with them. And the strange thing is that I had to pay the bill till 14 .02.2019 and I receveid the bill in 16.02.2019.

Va
Feb 17, 2019

Comments

• Al
      19th of Feb, 2019

I was a Pulse Telecom customer and now it looks that Maple Call overtook Pulse Telecom, I haven't done any long distance call for at least 6 months and now I'm getting a bill from Maple Call without any details of my 'alleged' phone calls ! When I got the bill the deadline for payment was already past due !!! I am infuriated with their intimidation and I will file a complaint against this dishonest scam at https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/fr/ and I ask everybody to do the same.

Alex Urquia - Montreal