Maple Call / invoice for long distance phone
Account nr.: [protected]
I received in late January a call from the Maple Call Inc announcing that they have bought Necc telecom and the plan I had before with Necc rests unchanged.
I received on the 15th of February 2019, an invoice for 2 month, released on January the 21st, for a total of 1600 minutes and an amount of 126.86 CAD
1. It is impossible to take 3 weeks for a letter to get from Toronto to QC.
2. My last payment to Necc has been made on December the 21st, 2018.
3. The invoice covers 2 months and thus it appears that the minutes I'm entitled of were exceeded.
4. I do not have access at my account on your site, so I cannot know my consumption. In these conditions Maple call cannot ask any supplementary payment, nor extra charges, taxes, surcharges. I have never payed any fees before with Necc.
5. Anyway, if the situation is not corrected I shall address to the court.
More Maple Call Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call - Charges
- Maple Call - telecommunications
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance charges.