Maple Call / invoice for long distance phone

1 Canada Review updated:

Account nr.: [protected]

I received in late January a call from the Maple Call Inc announcing that they have bought Necc telecom and the plan I had before with Necc rests unchanged.
I received on the 15th of February 2019, an invoice for 2 month, released on January the 21st, for a total of 1600 minutes and an amount of 126.86 CAD
1. It is impossible to take 3 weeks for a letter to get from Toronto to QC.
2. My last payment to Necc has been made on December the 21st, 2018.
3. The invoice covers 2 months and thus it appears that the minutes I'm entitled of were exceeded.
4. I do not have access at my account on your site, so I cannot know my consumption. In these conditions Maple call cannot ask any supplementary payment, nor extra charges, taxes, surcharges. I have never payed any fees before with Necc.
5. Anyway, if the situation is not corrected I shall address to the court.

Best regards,

Fl
Feb 16, 2019

Comments

• Mu
      17th of Feb, 2019

Never was a customer for maple call inc. and I never asked to be !
    I Never gave any consents or subscribed for their services.
    More important detail is that calling them leads you nowhere: an auto response message tells you to call 'another day' and the call is simply disconnected.
    Not going to pay. I have never signed up for their service
    They used our private information without our consent.
    this is fraud!
    this is invasion in my private life !

• Up
      17th of Feb, 2019

I never gave my consent to use this company!

Extremely poor customer service if you actually lucky to connect with a live person. I talked to Martin that was absolutely not educated in customer service skills -it was just a waste of time!
    I was billed for something I never authorized and I am billed for their very poor system. I made 55 attempt calls in Dec. in total but had only 4 telephone conversations. The other 51 calls were less than a minute because this telephone system is so crappy. I asked to be credited for all the attempted calls and talk to the supervisor but Martin could not tell me when and if someone is going to call me at all.

Don't get involved with this company!!!