Maple Call / Billing issues

1 Canada Review updated:

Hello,

I have been for longtime a client of NECC telecom. I was using their long distances services. I found out by chance, only a few days ago, that NECC telecom was out of business. I called Maple Call during their business hours but there is only a robot announcing the hours of operation, but no one picks up. I received yesterday (Feb. 14, 2019) an invoice for 2 months in the amount of $68.11. I understand that the invoice is for 2 months, however my previous monthly fee was $10.00 +tax. There are other fees in the amount of $15.17, that are new and never made before. The invoice states that it has to be paid until February 14, 2019 otherwise late charges may apply. I received the invoice on February 14 and never for a minute was aware of the fees. I am trying since yesterday to contact them. It seems almost impossible. The automatic message states to call on other day due to high volume of calls.
It looks that I have no other choice then to pay without asking questions, otherwise I will be penalized with late fees. Another question, how I will unsubscribe from them.

Co
Feb 15, 2019

Comments

• Ot
      15th of Feb, 2019

Cornel,
    Este un scam, au trimis mii de facturi clientilor tuturor companiilor telecom care si-au inchis operatiile
    Interesant este ca este vorba de NECC si PULSE care au fost in competitie si care si-au mai furat acum cativa ani clientela ( fraudind baza de date ).
    Deci, parerea mea este ca este un scam urat si daca imbarcam platind cu cec sau din cont direct, dovedim ca acceptam ce ne imputa ca factura.
    Mie mi-a trimis o factura din decembrie plina in februarie, care era deja achitata companiei cu care eram ( eram pe un credit oferit de ei de 50$ din luna iulie 2018 ).
    Deci e limpede ca au folosit baza de date si au facturat cum au vrut si ce au vrut.
    Trebuie depusa plangere oficiala la Serviciul de Frauda canadian ( Report fraud in Canada )
    Eu, personal, nici nu ma gandesc sa platesc!