Maple Call / Billing issues
I have been for longtime a client of NECC telecom. I was using their long distances services. I found out by chance, only a few days ago, that NECC telecom was out of business. I called Maple Call during their business hours but there is only a robot announcing the hours of operation, but no one picks up. I received yesterday (Feb. 14, 2019) an invoice for 2 months in the amount of $68.11. I understand that the invoice is for 2 months, however my previous monthly fee was $10.00 +tax. There are other fees in the amount of $15.17, that are new and never made before. The invoice states that it has to be paid until February 14, 2019 otherwise late charges may apply. I received the invoice on February 14 and never for a minute was aware of the fees. I am trying since yesterday to contact them. It seems almost impossible. The automatic message states to call on other day due to high volume of calls.
It looks that I have no other choice then to pay without asking questions, otherwise I will be penalized with late fees. Another question, how I will unsubscribe from them.
Thank you in advance for your help
More Maple Call Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call - charges
- Maple Call - telecommunications
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance charges.