Mannington Vinyl FloorsVinyl floors

The day of the installation, the floors had a residue that looked like they were dirty..
As im cleaning them, the residue would get worse and worse. ]

I called the company where i bought them and the sales rep Robert.
I did exactly what he & company told me to do & how to clean them..
The residue would get worse and worse..
I called him back and he was on vacation and did not return calls... for two weeks ...

The store where i purchased them recommended a floor cleaning company and they came over and spent 6 hours x 2 workers...See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Diego, CA $520 more dollars after spending $10, 000
The company could not believe or understand how these floors could be the way they were..
The Sales rep blamed everything, from the professional floor installers, to the puppy i got three weeks after my floors got installed to whatever he could think of..
Both times i had floor professionals look at the floors, thought it could be a manufacturing or packaging problem from where floors came.
to this date, my floors look dirty after cleaning... its horrible...

I have asked Mannington, to either clean them for me again until all residue has been removed and my floors look like they are weeks old, or replace them.
After 3-4 weeks, their is no resolution, other then dirty looking floors.. very disappointed!

Mannington Vinyl Floors