Mango Airlines / FlyMango / still no refund!

South Africa

I booked a ticket online through Mango on Wednesday morning 17 October 2018. I never got confirmation but the payment of R5703.00 went off my account immediately. Since then I have been phoning them non stop to try get the money back as I would like to rebook another ticket as it is for a special occasion for my Mom's birthday to Cape town on 8 November 2018. After being put through from one person to another I finally started dealing with Chantelle Mclean. She is such an unhelpful and rude person :( . I have been phoning my bank non stop ABSA and they have given me the authorization number (075780) and told me they cant take the hold on the money off as mango needs to do this. In the meantime we have lost those seats on the flight and I can't rebook until I have the money back into my account. It is now the 3rd day and just spoken to Chantelle again and she treats me as I am bugging her. this special time for my mom and I have has now turned into a nightmare. I ask is this right that Mango can do this and not go an extra mile to help their paying customers :( .

Lu