Mango Airlines / FlyMango / meet and assist passenger assistance
My daughter 13y was flying from Cape Town to Durban and back as a meet and assist passenger. Everything went fine on the way to Durban on the 27th of December flight JE342 Mango.
Nevertheless on the way back 2 of January flight JE339 Mango, my daughter did not get any assistance to get on the plane. Fortunately she did not panick, asked around and managed to get on to the right plane. At the boarding place the hostess were surprise to see her unassisted and proposed their assistance for the rest of the trip.
Our daughter arrived safely but it was a stressful situation for us, parents, and for our daughter.
Please improve your service.
More Mango Airlines / FlyMango Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - refund
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - theft from my luggage
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - unauthorized flight charges and no refund of the unauthorized debit to date.
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - wheelchair assistance denied
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - bad service and flight delay