Mango Airlines / FlyMangobad service and flight delay

I would just like to advise you of the bad service I received from Mango airlines.

Our flight was scheduled to depart on 23/11/2018 at 12.25pm, FlightJE152, however there was a "technical error" and we were grounded for 2 hours. However we were not offered any liquid refreshments or anything at all. When the mobile cart finally arrived to our aisle - it was too late to order any refreshments, as we were descending. We had to sit for 4 hours and as I am a diabetic, it is important that my sugar levels do not drop and that I eat frequent small meals or drinks. I was very disappointed with the service I received from Mango Airlines.

My return flight from Jhb to Cape Town was scheduled to depart on Sunday 25th November, flight JE151E, and lo and behold, it was also delayed - we were sent on a run around to find out, from which gate we were scheduled to depart from, and after being sent to 3 departing gates, we finally boarded and flew about a half an hour late and the staff were not very helpful with this.

I would just like to express my disappointment in Mango Airlines and will think twice about booking through Mango.

Kind regards,