Malindo Air — baggage lost
I was travelling to kathmandu from perth.
My hand Bag was taken and kept into luggage in Malaysia. They didn't kept any Tags. They just attached a sticker with my seat number (11F) on the Bag. When I arrived at Kathmandu I didn't received that Bag. When I asked the officials they told me to go to room no 101 (Mallindo office ) in Tribhuwan Int'l Airport. They asked my details and said they would call. The staffs on your office were unfriendly, rude and arrogant. but we didn't receive any. The same problem was with several passengers. Many also had this problems in the past as well. I need immediate action and my Bag within 12 hours or this is an Ultimatum. We have already complainedto Nepal Civil Aviation Authority, Nepal Airlines Corporation, TIA officials. And I want to Claim FIne Against Your organization.
More Malindo Air Complaints & Reviews
- Malindo Air - tax invoice 
- Malindo Air - ticket refund 
- Malindo Airline - multiple re - timed 
- Malindo Air - worst customer service by malindo airlines 
- Malindo Air - delayed/missed flights, misplaced luggage 
- Malindo Airways - ground floor service crew
- Malindo Airways - bag damaged and bad service
- Malindo Airways - check in counter 
- Malindoair - upgrade from economy to business promo tickets to nepal
- Malindo Air - unprofessional service, using slang, shocking language and incurring financial loss