Malaysian Airlines / lack of support and assistance
I would like to raise a complaint on Malaysian airlines for not providing the right support and assistance when I missed my flight due to a confusion in the time format printed in the ticket. Though I was advised by the airlines supervisor in Bangalore Airport that there were seats available in the next flight and I could check with the customer care to re-issue the tickets, the customer care executive of MA denied stating the aircraft was full. They just fooled me around for about 2 hours until the aircraft that had seats available started boarding and finally they told me that I cannot board the flight and that I can book for the next flight for additional charge.
I am really disappointed with the airlines who does not give importance to customer but rather who are into money making business. This is just unacceptable at the way the airlines system is working.
More Malaysian Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - Luggage
- Malaysia Airlines - Worst Wheel chair service
- Malaysia Airlines - failed to reimburse my cab charge and poor response to customer chennai malaysia airlines
- MAS Airlines - meals served onboard 
- Malaysia Airlines - mh3807