Malaysia Airlines / unethical behaviour, dishonest reply
I have a booking under WSOCHA. I've received Malaysia Airline notification of change of seats.
Contacted customer service and got to know the reassigned seats were 5 to premium seats and another 2 is normal seats.
Tried to inquire to amend the 02 normal seats to be together with the other 5 in premium seats but was told that need to pay upgrade fee as the premium seats is only free to passengers with infant and children in the bassinet seat.
Clarified that if we did not make the call to ask then the system auto assigned seats will be honored but was then updated that system will assign again if we did not pay. Find it dodgy hence did not proceed with the change thinking to amend via application later however when I login to their application, I realized the seats are amended and different with notification email and now I am tagged to 4 premium seats only + 3 normal seats.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - luggage weight and food
- Malaysia Airlines - cancelled flight compensation
- Malaysia Airlines - misbehavior of mr. mohammad razzi, one of the staff of your airlines at kuala lumpur
- Malaysia Airlines - boarding gate staff misbehaviour
- Malaysia Airlines - mh 642 & mh2505 & mh627