Malaysia Airlines / seat change at last minute
My wife and I flew from Kuala Lumpur to London and had pre-booked seats upstairs with extra leg room and two seats (as opposed to 3). We always do this where possible on long hauls as we need to walk around every hour and don't want to keep disturbing other passengers.
At the airport we were told that the flight was "overbooked" and our confirmed seats were now changed. We were also told that we were lucky as we still were sitting together.
The staff members we were dealing with clearly had no idea what they were doing and were rude. When we asked to speak to their manager we were told he was on a break and wouldn't be available until last call for our flight - that was two and a half hours later!!!
This sort of service is completely unacceptable and I certainly will be chasing up on this matter.
I advise everyone to fly with a more professional airline even if it means paying a little extra.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money