Malaysia Airlines / missing bad

1 New Zealand

I came to Auckland airport by Malaysia Airlines and found out that one of my bags, which is 28kg was lost. I immediately asked the Auckland airport customer service apartment and they gave me the email of Malaysia airlines's customer service. I contacted them and there was no response. After several hopeless emails, I contacted to Auckland airport customers services again for their help and one of them helped me to contact to Malaysia Airlines. The person in Auckland Airport customer services department said that Malaysia Airlines asked me for the receipt of all my new clothing, which I listed in my claiming form. They asked me to wait for up to 21days to process my case, however, there was 73days since I came to New Zealand and more than 21days since they said so, there is no official answer for me at all. I really disappointed to Malaysia Airlines customer services, which is unprofessional because they didn't contact me directly after it but through Auckland airport customer services. What a bad Airline. Do not recommend it to anyone else.

Hu