Malaysia Airlinesmishandling of baggages and no reply for the claim

On sunday, may 14, 2017 5:38 pm, narada wanigasinghe wrote:

To who it may concern - authorities

I, narada wanigasinghe is an engineer in sri lanka army and presently following a course in china - chongqing. I had to have urgent travelling to china to sri lanka due to sickness and then hospitalized of my beloved wife. So booked the flight schedule through the ctrip on 02/05/2017 planning to depature on 06/05/2017. Mh389 malaysia airline flight was delayed for more than 50 min to depart from pvg (15:25 +50 min), then there was scheduled to have a transit at kul for 75min but mh179 malaysia airline was not delayed so I rushed to that flight with a rep of malaysia airline but once I searched my two baggages only got to know that those were not sent with me. Then I made a property irregularity report at sri lankan air under cmbmh17891/06may17/1824gmt. Then I lodge in a hotel and by 1200hrs it was received. They infored me that it will be delivered to my home.
They delivered it but following gift items were missing which were purched from tao bao on line selling web.
01xblue tooth
01xg shock watch
01xsmart watch
02xgloucose meters
02xblood pressure meters
02xear aid equipments
01xmagnetic floating glob
01xhand sawing machine
So following reasonable claim has to be made to recover my lost due to travelling in malaysian airline.
Worth of lost items - 1200rmb
Hotel and transport charges - 7500 rs
Cancelling of my return ticket on 13/06/[protected] rmb
My time and inconvenences - 1000rmb

My tota claiml is 4000 rmb, please kind enogh to settle it as a compensation.

Thanking you,