Malaysia Airlinesfood and service in business class

I flew from Kuala Lumpur to Heathrow on business class on MH 004 on 22 December 2016 scheduled to depart at 9am. As predicted the flight was delayed to 1045 .
Lunch was served 2 hours into the flight but the vegetables served with the fillet mignon was very salty! The light meal that was served prior to landing was also a culinary disaster. The cod dish was way too salty and I had to call the steward to take it back . There was no apology or even an attempt to offer a replacement meal.!
Flew back on MH 003 on 4th January at 10am. I expected to be served breakfast prior to arrival in Kuala Lumpur but there was no breakfast served .
I was not asleep nor did I tell the air hostess n steward that I did not want breakfast!
Up to arrival no stewardess or steward came forth to apologise for the slip up in their service.
I ended up having my breakfast at a coffee joint in the arrival hall
It is such a pity to see the deterioration in the standard of food and service on MAS as I had been a staunch client on most of my overseas flight.
But since the standard has gone down so much my next flight overseas in April will be on another airline.
Dr ibtisan [protected] seat 6a both outbound and inbound