Malaysia Airlinesextremely bad stewardess services

Bad flying experience because of bad stewardess services provided. I am a mas frequent flyer. Mas will be my main choice of selection whenever I organize my trip.

I can see there is a significant drop of the onboard stewardess service in these years. I have few bad experiences from the treat of the mas stewardess in my flight especially on my last few trips to sydney, australia and taipei, taiwan.

I wish to raise this issue to relevant authority to improve mas service. The professionalism of the stewardess service to the passengers is important.

My latest experience was in the flight of mh 367 from taipei, taiwan to kuala lumpur, malaysia (As at 22 oct, 2014 by [protected]). There is a chinese stewardess (I can’t recall her name) was too forgetful and ignored on my request. I was not feeling well with sore throat. I politely requested her for a cup of water to ease my dry throat. I knew she might be busy preparing lunch for passengers, I told her not to rush, just prepare a cup of water when she served drinks later. She responded rudely and inform me that, they will serve drinks later and just sit till that moment. Therefore, I can only wait for her to serve the drink from front row till my row patiently, but to my surprise there is no water, but only fruit juices. I forced to take a glass of fruit juice as she didn’t seem to remember on my previous request at all. A moment afterward, she walked back with a cup of water in her tray and asked us who did ask for water just now. I raised up my hand immediately, too bad that she didn’t notice me and passed the cup of water to another passenger. She walked away even I have been calling her when she passed by to gently remind her on my request. It was an act of forgetful and ignorance. I was seriously unsatisfied with this kind of service.

She was so forgetful while she was preparing the meal to passengers, I have requested for my 2 cups of water from her, she seem to be totally forgot about my request and treated me rudely.In short, I felt discriminated from her action.

Actually this is not the first time I encountered such disrespect and rude services from mas stewardess. I was so disappointed for the services provided by mas stewardess to their passengers. How do mas train their stewardess in such a way that they not even having such basic respect to their passengers? This experience is terrible bad and affected my emotion. I supposed to be enjoying my trip but I was treated with bad service from the flight service before I have landed.

To be honest, I have been starting to change my flight service to cathy pacific airline, china airline and eva airline for my trips to taipei, taiwan, as their services are much more customer friendly compared to mas. This is specifically refer to the politeness of the steward and stewardess during my flight.

• Kenapa Susah Sangat's Response, Apr 26, 2017

Hi and good day,

I just want follow up about my refund for this ticket ... Any progress ? Because before this I have conversations with your customer service. ( Call you customer service number )

I'm really hope you can assist me..

Anything ur can email to me : [protected]@gmail.com

Tq

Vi
Oct 28, 2014

Comments

• Th
      Nov 05, 2016

Very poor

• Ri
      Aug 15, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - Food on board

No vegetarian food was served in flight from kualalumpur to denpasar .

• Zi
      Aug 15, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - Flight was cancelled without prior notice
    Malaysia

MH1 on 24th of June 2018 scheduled to fly at 9:35pm (GMT) was cancelled. And I have a very important meeting on the next day of arrival which is 26th of June. I only got to know my flight to Kuala Lumpur had been cancelled when I touched down at London Heathrow at around 7:30pm (GMT) which was 2 hours before scheduled departure of MH1.

• Ka
      Aug 20, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - Damaged baggage
    Kuching
    Malaysia

Sir, I have noted the back of my luggage dented at the baggage claim upon arrival from kuching to kl yesterday night despite me requesting a handle with care tag. I would like to be compensated for the damage. Thank you.

• At
      Sep 01, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - staff ambil makanan penumoang
    Malaysia

Makanan (kerepek) yang disimpan di luggage bg penerbangan dari kuantan ke sandakan jam 6.00 a.m. telah dibuka dan diambil sehingga tinggal separuh sahaja. Pekerja MAS tidak jujur.

• Ra
      Sep 02, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - mishandling with my suitcase
    Malaysia

I was travelling with Malaysian airlines on 7/12/2017 from New Delhi to adelaide flight number MH 173. On arrival at Adelaide I found my brand new suitcase was damaged from the handle (adjustable) side.Now I can not use it again as it can cause injury to any one .

• Ly
      Sep 03, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - my baggage damage on flight mh797
    Bangkok
    Thailand

My Baggage damage on flight MH797(5.55) from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur 18Nov2017. My mobile phone lost. The officer tell me when i back to Thailand on Nov 19, 2017. I will go to Baggage Services at Suwannaphumi Airport I gone to L&F Office to complaint . Please contact to me in Thailand [protected].

• Rb
      Sep 03, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - misbehavior
    New Delhi
    India

The behaviour of staff is very bad.. just want to change my return ticket. Worst experience..

• Yi
      Sep 04, 2018
    MAS Airline - customer care line
    Malaysia

Unable to make payment for my booking.
    Call twice inquiry about the booking payment dateline. (Call date, time, spoke to who. Details provided)
    Drop email to gccc.reservation (Mas), only provide me the expired date didn't refer the content which I provided.

• Ly
      Sep 05, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - my baggage damage
    Bangkok
    Thailand

In flight Bangkok to Malaysia on Nov 18, 2017 departure 05.55 flight MH797. My baggage had damage and my mobile phone lost . I gone to Baggage services in KLIA level 3, main Terminal Building, Kuala Lumpur International to complaint and claim my baggage. Please contact to me at [protected] in Thailand.

• Pb
      Sep 05, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - flight delay

Flight booking reference V9AVPG
    Flight MH 0608 was delayed from 1725 till 1840
    Flight MH 0385 was delayed from 1950 till 0850 the next day
    I would like to lodge a complain as this had cause countless inconvenience to me. First i would like to demand compensation for the hotel and accommodation at kul while waiting for the next flight.

• Le
      Sep 06, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - Flight number MH0003
    United Kingdom

I wish to claim full compensation for the delay of flight MH0003 on 26 July, 2018. This flight was delayed for over 24 hours, meaning I missed a whole day of my holiday and my plans had to be changed.

Lee Dumpleton (Mr)

• Da
      Sep 06, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - regular and consistent flight delay
    Shah Alam
    Malaysia

I am regularly commute between KL and Jakarta. From my last 3 months experienced, Sept to Nov 2017. Malaysia airlines 9 out of 10 flights i.e. 90% not on time and delayed above an hour were the norm.
    One of the worst airline so far in time management.
    Hope this airline take time seriously

• Jc
      Sep 08, 2018
    Malaysian Airlines - No reply, no updates for refund
    Australia

The airline sent us to a hotel but run iut of taxi voucher, so they made us pay for it with a promise for refund!! Not responding to inquiries for almost 2 mos. Customer care unable to contact the people involve!

• Ba
      Sep 08, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - Mishandled baggage
    Kota Kinabalu
    masairlines.com.my

One of my bags was damaged probably as a result of a fall/drop impact. I have tried to look for Mas counter at Auckland International Airport but could not find or there is none. Therefore i cant lodge a complaint immediately.

Thank you.

• Rb
      Sep 10, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - I need to change my journey date and no call centers are responding
    Malaysia

Today on 9th of October my travel date is 10/10/2017, I need help on this but i am not getting any immediate response.

Kindly look in the matter

you can contact me on : +91 [protected]
    email : [protected]@hotmail.com

• Mj
      Sep 10, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - missing baggage
    Malaysia

My baggage is missing and not come in colombo your costumer care people is not helping me with my missing 3 baggage i have important documents there. You must assist us.i only my tag number yet they dont give it to me. Please help me find my missing baggage. This is not a joke your costumer service is not good.

Sep 19, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - Delay of MH0148 to KL
    Melbourne
    Victoria
    Australia

Most disgusting and inconsiderate airline !! No proper direction by ground staff at Melbourne airport.. to handle situation..no courtesy and manners and most of all NO respect for the young and elderly who were stranded today for a flight that has been postponed ..

• Wi
      Oct 02, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - Baggage claim
    bangkok

Dear Malaysia Airline,
    I'm writing to complaint about the luggage claim service in Bangkok very late responsiveness and missed follow up which is the very long process here over 10 days already, regarding to my Luggage claim no.MH 592242 From Singapore to Bangkok
    Kindly heck and get back to me soonest,

Witsanu Nathawin

• Ai
      Oct 02, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - Flight no MH 1269 Air conditioning seem not working
    Pj
    Malaysia

I would like to share my bad experience for the recent flight back from Kuantan to klia. The air conditioning seem not working, really stuffy and no cold air from the blower.
    Pls do improve event for short journey 45 minutes, because I felt dizzy after that.

•   Oct 21, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - Flight delay due to captain overslept!!!
    Kota Kinabalu
    Malaysia

27 July 2017 Thursday MH3183 06:05am Kota Kinabalu to Sibu, the flight was informed delayed to 06:40am due to captain overslept. But reached 06:4am we still didn't see the captain show up!!! This is so irresponsible!!! How can this happened, this very unacceptable. Now already 7am, the captain show up?!!! Very disappointed with MAS

• Ey
      Oct 21, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - Expired Food
    Subang

Good evening, hi.

I fly with MAS today at MH1051 from Kuala Lumpur to Johor Baharu. When the crew gave me the in flight meal wich is peanut and orange juice, I found the juice has expired. How possible that your crew didn't check the EXP DATE? I really hope you find out this matter.

• Ai
      Oct 22, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - In flight Meal
    Bintulu
    Malaysia

Just came out from flight MH2531 from Kuching to KL. Ticket cost me 2k, which is fine, but the service by cabin crew is lousy as hell. Not even a courtesy offering of in flight meal. Please advise or provide written policy to customer on the in flight services and passenger's rights.

• Ho
      Oct 27, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - Charges on making on spelling error on middle name
    Bayan lepas
    Malaysia

MAS is too much for charging RM50 for making a spelling error on middle name. Suppose to be Chie but was wrongly keyed in as Chee. Air Asia does not charge a single sen

• Eu
      Oct 27, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - Fragile Baggage item broken
    Ampang

Flight MH129 KUL/MEL on 31/05/2017
    NICELY PACKED with FILM PACKING with FRAGILE MARKED Baggage Tag No. EYCL0232669272, content of the CORNING WARE item was BROKEN. How do I claim for the Broken Item. Thank you.

Woon Wee Meng
    Enrich No. MH012109156

• We
      Oct 28, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - Luggage damage by airline
    Malaysia Airlines
    malaysiaairline.com.my

Today morning flight MH2551, 24 May 2017 bound from Miri to KL with very surprised once my luggage arrived found huge hole of damages and 2 wheels lost. Of course it's a 4 wheels luggage type was good conditions before loaded luggage # [protected] at the bag drop. Really disappointed with this airline.

• Ke
    Malaysia Airlines - Refund booking no [protected]

Hi and good day,

I'm really hope you can assist me..

Anything ur can email to me : [protected]@gmail.com

Tq

• Hi
    Malaysia Airlines - Services MH 0080 BKI TO NARITA
    Malaysia

Very sad went the steward start shouting rudely to all passanger "NO HOT DRINK"... until one his superior as him to lower down his tone.

We are paying for the services... please dont treat us like that... you just spoil our hoilday mood and give bad experience with MH.

• Du
    Malaysia Airlines - food served
    Caloocan
    Philippines

i had my recent trip on april 18 manila to kuala lumpur and april 25 kuala lumpur to manila. For both trip, i specifically requested your good office to provide me oriental vegetarian with no onions and garlic. However to my dismay, both flights served me food with onions. Hope you can improve your service with such request.

• Ze
    Malaysia Airlines - Bag drop/luggage service
    Malaysia

Line for bag drop too long. Last time it was more smoother. Not sure why system change or what was the benefit, but it was easier last time to check in and drop the bag. Now it was long line. person new with system can stand in wrong line and had to another line after 30min++ standing.

• Ha
    Malaysia Airlines - Food in the air
    Ambala cantt
    India
    [protected]@gmail.com

Dear sir/madam
    Last week I am travel from DEL-KUL-DPS, DPS-KUL-DEL and my ticket no. is [protected]. I have sum problem is that KUL-DPS & DPS-KUL, you are not provide vegetarian foods. So I suggest you to please provide vegetarian foods in all flights.

• Ay
      Nov 05, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - Luggage damage
    Kuala Lumpur
    Malaysia

Hi there, I was onboard MH 66 to USA connecting Incheon and LA. My ticket No [protected]. When I took my luggage at LA, my luggage surprisingly was not in good condition as I check in earlier. It lost a wheel and had tear on the body. Luckily things in the beg didn't spell out. How do I claim back the beg? Really appreciate your quick reply. Tq

• Mi
      Nov 11, 2018
    Malaysia Airlines - Rude service
    Malaysia

21/3/17, 4:35pm, mh 774 KUL-BKK.
    There's a very tall steward, wearing glasses.
    Was very rude when I requested to hold on to headset, he replied saying that the system will be switched off.
    This is my regular route that I fly twice a month, never have I r encounter such attitude.
    In deed he went forward to switched off the system.

MH [protected].

• Am
    Malaysia Airlines - Slow luggage arrival
    Kuala lumpur
    malaysiasirline.com.my

I arrived from Dhaka(4 Feb)to KLIA (5 Feb) by MH 197
    My luggage came up the carousel after more than 1 hour! I was in business class.
    There were very long delays between bags coming up.
    This is quite unacceptable and we, the passengers deserve an explanation. Could hanky panky be the reason?

• Ga
    Malaysia Airlines - Flight cancellation
    Sri Lanka

Please provide me with the contact number, email address and office address of the Head of Customer Affairs, urgently.

Malaysia Airlines - Waiting
    Airport
    Indonesia

I have been waiting as well as your other customers for 1 hour at Jakarta international check in, there is no staff here . This may be the reason you are lossing your customers

• Xi
    Malaysia Airlines Singapore - complain Malaysia airlines
    Changi airport
    Singapore

I want to complain to Malaysia Airlines Kuching to kuala lumpur ... after the transfer to Singapore. I want to sell all the cookies on the suitcase all broken ... ... I can not sell ... ...HOW NOW ???

• Xi
    Malaysia Airlines Singapore - complain Malaysia airlines
    Changi airport

• Sh
    Malaysia Airlines - lost jewelries in luggage
    Malaysia

I' m Mehek Chhattan, an indian citizen attested that when i received my luggage from india to manila The jewelries are not anymore inside.all the locks are broken.

• Cl
    Malaysia Airlines - Attitude not friendly
    PULAU PINANG
    [protected]@hotmail.com

The in charge person at counter before boarding was unfriendly...we feel uncomfortable with the attitude..
    PHUKET FLIGHT MY 0786 On 8 DEC 2016