Malaysia Airlines / delayed

Kuala lumpur, MY

My flight from Darwin to Kuala Lumpur with Malaysia airlines was delayed witch mean I exactly missed my flight to Manila from Kuala Lumpur (this is connection flights). They then put me on the next flight to Manila and that would leave me to 1h in manila for my next flight during this 1hour I was supposed to collect baggage and check in again and go through security and terminal which any 10year old know wouldn't be enough of time but the desk at Kuala Lumpur and the flight attendants told me I would be fine and make it in time even though I insisted and said no. I arrive in Manila 10 minutes before my next flight witch mean I missed this one aswell. This is a separated flight (cebu pacific) that I booked but if nothing would have been delayed I would have had 5!!! hours witch is plenty of time in Manila before my flight to cebu. I went to cebu pacific in the airport in manila and thet told me I only could buy a new ticket for 9500 pesos!!! which I said no to since it's Malaysian airlines that have to stand for this and I didn't have those money. I then desperately tried to get help but no one would help me I then called Malaysian airlines via phone and the first lady hang up on me (really bad customer service)and the next one I talked with said he couldn't do anything since it's separated flights and therefore couldn't put me on a flight to cebu and no refund either for the ticket I already paid for from Manila-Cebu. All this after all delays, missed flights and stress Malaysia airlines put me through. I then after 2h as last option went to Philippines airlines and bought a new ticket for 5141 pesos which YOU shall stand for. I want a refund of those 5141 pesos into my account as soon as possible otherwise I'll shall go to media and court.

Booking id for Malaysia airlines: THNYAR