Malaysia Airlines / customer services line

1 Malaysia Review updated:

I have been talking to mas customer line for two days on the correction of my booking ROZM5B as mistakenly entered the nick name of mr. Leong lean hua June into the passenger information. I have followed the staff instructions to send the request yesterday following the conversations on the phone by email however it was still not been resolved due to unexplained internal policies however as advised by my friends that there is another mas policy that would allow change due to a genuine mistake. Nobody from the call center willing to help the customers and I cal feel from their cold voices.

A leasson learned for me don't fly with mas

Yilong Chen

Yi
Sep 26, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      23rd of Oct, 2018

I facing the same issue, but my problems is first name & last name in wrong sequences.
    Call the Customer services they are requesting me provide send in the email but with a charges RM150-Rm160 for amendment if not they will not allow the passenger boarding to flight.
    They even suggest me if don't wish to amend i can request cancel my flight with T&C.
    Anyhow the services they are providing is just want to take advantage of earning on passenger.
    What a poor services is this.