Malaysia Airlines / customer service
I, my daughter and my husband were returning to home Sydney after a vacation in KL.
We told the officials who was at the checking to give us seats together because of the toddler. And he said he would and we checked with him repeatedly he said he did as we requested., but to find out that he had done the opposite.
It's completely annoying and irritating to realise the fact that your officials are failed to do a such a simple job.
I wish to inform the inconvenience occurred because of you so that in future the proper instructions would be given to your officers to perform more customers friendlier way.
Date of the flight : 8th January 2019
Check in counter: F
Flight time : 9.10am
Flight number: MH0141
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked
- Malaysia Airlines - luggage weight and food
- Malaysia Airlines - cancelled flight compensation
- Malaysia Airlines - misbehavior of mr. mohammad razzi, one of the staff of your airlines at kuala lumpur
- Malaysia Airlines - unethical behaviour, dishonest reply