Malaysia Airlines / connecting flight flew early, luggage came week after - hardship for nights and weeks

1 Vadodara, Malaysia

Dear sir,
The incident happened at kl airport on 5th nov'16. We have flight from hong kong to mumbai via kl with confirmed pnr number yucjf with three member and one being small kid. As per confirmed ticket itinerary - flight from hk to kl (mh-9187) to reach kl at 20:00 and flight kl to mumbai (mh-186) to depart from 23:00. However, on the incident day, flight mh-186 was decided to took off 2130. We missed the flight. The problem starts from now:

- they mentioned that they will provide hotel accomodation for waiting. However, hotel was provided 5:00 am in morning. Entire night, we were waiting in lounge with kid.
- our luggage was not given to change. Later on we found that luggage is missing at kl.
- we flew to mumbai on 6th nov flight without our luggage (In 24 hours they could not find my luggage).
- I missed my earlier connection to baroda. This mean need to buy flight ticket last minute at high cost.
- I could not start my business for entire day because I was stuck at kl. This is big loss.
- I reached baroda (Home town) on 7th nov. However, , my luggage came on 10th of nov.
We had tremendous harassment for four days. Two sleepless night (5th night) and (6th night) , loss of one day business, without luggage days for 5 days. For mh decision to fly early, mis-management of our stay in hotel and then big mishandling of our luggage, I request you to kindly provide compensation of rs. 60, 000 for my expense for new ticket to onward journey, loss of business day and hardship to family.

An