Malaysia Airlines / cancellation of flight for 2 days

1 penang, Malaysia Review updated:

I'm a passenger, Teoh Hsin-Qi from MH53D flight from Kansai airport to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Airport. I am still stucked at Kansai Airport. Please take note on this. I am really disappointed on this issue. My flight was supposed to departure on 1st of January on 2018 0955 and expected to be arriving on the afternoon. I'm still willing to wait at that moment as MAS is still working on it. It was then said to be delayed but it ended up cancelling my flight. Then we waited until 2nd January 2018. I have arrived the airport and when I wanted to check in, the flight was said to be cancelled again due to the parts breakdown. I really wanted to get back to Malaysia and I hope the Head Quarter is acknowledge about this. As the Malaysia HeadQuarter does not seem to know about this. Please take note on this. I wanted to have a confirmation on the date to departure to Malaysia.

Hs
Jan 2, 2018

Comments

• Mu
      2nd of Jan, 2018

@hsin, there are so many flights from Kansai to KL everyday. Just buy another ticket from another airline and come back to KL.