[Resolved] Malaysia Airlines / a genuine mistake turned into a terribly bitter experience

I made a genuine mistake by keyed in a wrong alphabet ( a N instead of M) in my middle name when i did my ticket booking for flight from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok (Booking No. PXHDBC) earlier. The horrible experience begun when i called MAS to request for the correction of my middle name. the whole process was so long, it made me waited on the phone probably more than 45 minutes ( despite they still charging Rm 100 for the amendment). even though in between the agent did apologised for the waiting, but it was totally absurd for a supposed new reborn MAS still operating in such snail pace system. Worst was after gone through the terrible waiting period, a so called email with newly updated info for my ticket that sent to me was still the same with the same error of the said alphabet. I wonder what happen to MAS, i used to be an extremely loyal customer to MAS and a long time member of Enrich. Now i have to agree with many of my friends comments based on their bitter experience, the glory days of MAS has disappeared. From now on, MAS will be my only very last option airline in my future travel plan. Enough is enough, i have totally give up hope on this airline.

• Resolution statement

• Malaysia Airlines Customer Care's Response, Nov 23, 2017

Dear Passenger,

Kindly send your feedback to [protected]@malaysiaairlines.com

We will respond to you accordingly.

Customer Care